4 Days 3 Night Mussoorie Tour Package
4 Days 3 Night Mussoorie Tour Package Highlights
Get an enthralling view of the snow cladded Bandarpunch peaks that appear just out of a postcard from the cable car ride.
Satisfy your adventurous soul by indulging in valley crossing, rappelling, and ziplining above the deep Himalayan valleys
Stand tall at the highest point of Mussoorie – ‘Gun Hill’ and get yourself clicked in the ‘I rule the world’ pose.
Peak into the Japanese Telescope on the cliff of Lal Tibba the highest peak bestowing divine view of the Himalayan Mountains
Take a refreshing dip in the white burbling water cascading down the rugged face of a mountain at the Kempty Waterfalls.
4 Days 3 Night Mussoorie Tour Package Overview
- Duration : 4 days 3 nights
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Sedan/SUV/traveler) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Volvo Transfers from Delhi and back.
- Stay on a double sharing basis in hygienic and sanitized hotels
- Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Meet the famous novel writer, Ruskin Bond in some bookstore at the Mall Road in Mussoorie
- Visit the Company Garden with more than 850 types of flowering plants
- Enjoy boating in the paddle boats at the artificial-mini lake in Mussoorie
- Get a view of the Himalayan Mountain Ranges from a telescope in Company Garden
- Spot rare species of birds, extinct mountain quails, himalayan goats, leopards and panthers at the Benong Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Enjoy camping in Dhanaulti - the hill station which is cold throughout the year.