7 Days Kaziranga Meghalaya Wildlife Group Tour
7 Days Kaziranga Meghalaya Wildlife Group Tour Highlights
Grasp the panoramic view of Nohkalikai waterfalls, one of the highest waterfalls in India gushing down from the height of 1100 ft.
Drive to Mawlynnong, the cleanest village in Asia and explore the life of local villagers.
Visit the 100 year-old Ward’s Lake that is surrounded by lush garden with flower beds, and a mesmerizing fountain.
Explore Kaziranga National park that is home to 2200 Indian one-horned rhinoceros and various other species of animals & birds
Bless your eyes with a stunning view of Umiam Lake, a majestic-man made reservoir that expands over an area of 222 square kilometres.
7 Days Kaziranga Meghalaya Wildlife Group Tour Overview
- Tour Type: Group Tour
- Duration : 7 Days & 6 Nights
- Breakfast on All Days
- Sharing Accommodation in Standard Hotel
- Vehicle: Sedan/ SUV/ Tempo Traveler (As per group Size)
- Parking charges
- Jeep Safari
- Gear up yourself for a Jeep Safari exploring the home of animals and species, The Kaziranga National park which is declared as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in the year 1985.
- The journey further enhances as you head to Shillong. On the way to Shillong, grasp a breathtaking view of Umiam Lake surrounded by Sylvan Hills.
- Soak the picturesque view of Cherrapunjee as you visit the Laitlum Canyon, which literally means the end of the hills/world explore various other mesmerizing waterfalls such as Elephant Falls, Sister Falls and Nokhalikai Waterfalls
- Travel to Mawlynnong, which is Asia's cleanest village and also offers picturesque sights like root bridge and balancing rock. And further, proceed to Dawki, a town near India-Bangladesh Border, where boat floats over river
- Get a glimpse of the multi-cultural and rich lifestyle of the indigenous peoples of North East India as you visit Don Bosco Museum.
- Discover various other top attractions of Shillong like Cathedral Church, Lady Hydari Park, Ward’s Lake, etc.