A Peaceful Stay in Mud Houses in Tirthan Valley
A Peaceful Stay in Mud Houses in Tirthan Valley Highlights
- The homestay lets you enjoy a quaint stay amidst the hills and valleys of India.
- Escape from daily hustles of your life into a serene getaway.
- Located in the foothills of the magnificent Tirthan Valley, the place provides views for an ideal vacation.
- The homestay offers a comfortable stay with traditional feels in the mud houses and tents.
- Enjoy your time in one of the most beautiful places in Kullu and make splendid memories.
Nearby Tourist Attractions:Great Himalayan National Park: A magnificent National park situated in Kullu and expanded roughly across 4 valleys. The park has a wide range of exotic flora and fauna and is and is at a distance of 16 Km from the homestay.Dechen Choekhor Monastery: It is a popular destination in Kullu with divine energy around it. It is particularly famous for its architecture. It is at a distance of 49 Km from the stay.Mahamai Temple: Located at a distance of 1.6 km from the property, the Mahamai Temple is one of the most beautiful temples dedicated to Mahamai.