Best Of Kerala With Houseboat Stay
Best Of Kerala With Houseboat Stay Highlights
Get a unique houseboat stay experience amidst the stillness of the backwaters of Alleppey and witness the best of Kerala’s stunning nature like never before
Visit the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary which has a picturesque view of lush green surroundings and capture the sight of elephants bathing playfully near the river
Spend some quality time soaking the aroma, while meandering through spices and tea plantations
Behold the remarkable sight of the avalanche of water flowing down the seven tiers of the rocky mountain at Cheeyappara Waterfalls
Enjoy a perfect tropical getaway to the land that offers the beauty of serene backwaters, unspoiled beaches, magnificent architecture, sprawling tea plantations and so much more
Best Of Kerala With Houseboat Stay Overview
- Duration: 5 Days, 4 Nights
- Vehicle: Etios / Dzire / Similar
- Stay - Base category rooms on a double and triple-sharing basis as per the chosen variant.
- Meals - Breakfast from day 2 to the last day as per itinerary.
- Transfers - Airport / Railway station pick up and drop off as per your timings.
- Sightseeing - Sightseeing in a comfortable and sanitized vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Driver - Highly - Experienced Driver
- Accommodation - Hotel names as per the variant
- Backwaters at Alleppey.
- Tea plantation tour to Munnar.
- Spice plantation tour to Periyar.
- Head to Kovalam for a party atmosphere, or alternatively, find relaxation at Marari Beach.
- Jungle walk at the Periyar wildlife sanctuary.
- Do not forget to visit the Kerala Kathakali Centre one of the most famous places to catch this cultural dance performance, displaying incredible colour, make-up and costume