Golden Triangle Tour with Ranthambore
Golden Triangle Tour With Ranthambore Highlights
Get a chance to spot the royal Bengal tiger in it’s natural habitat on the former hunting grounds of Ranthambore
Admire the beauty of Amer Fort by visiting the most authentic Sheesh Mahal where the legendary song ‘Pyaar kiya toh darna kya’ was shot
Capture the beauty of the universally admired masterpiece – Taj Mahal, and realise why it is one of the 7 Wonders of the World
Spend the evening witnessing the beauty of half submerged – Jal Mahal, where only one floor is visible above the water level
Take a picture with the World’s Largest Cannon on wheels ( Jaivana ) and know how the cannons were made.
Golden Triangle Tour With Ranthambore Overview
- Duration: 6 Days / 5 Nights
- Airport pick up and drop as per your flight timings
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Ac Sedan/SUV car) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast at all hotels as per itinerary
- Highly experienced Driver cum guide
- Accommodation (Depending on the variant selected)
- Listen to the story of Machali- a tigress that ruled Ranthambore for 15 years.
- Attend the unique changing guard ceremony at Rashtrapati Bhavan
- Listen to Qawwalis at Nizamuddin Dargah and feel the positive energy
- Take an early morning boat ride in the Yamuna river to get a golden glimpse of the Taj Mahal as painted by the rising sun
- Watch the popular musical drama of the Taj Mahal’s story at Kalakriti convention center
- Visit Jaipur Blue Pottery Art Centre to understand the making of the famous Jaipur Blue pottery
- Take a tour of Amer fort in Maharaja Style by riding on an elephant’s back
- Marvel at the mammoth-sized 18th century Jaivana cannon at Jaigarh, a projectile of which made a small lake in Chaksu after traveling approx. 35 Km.
- Walkthrough the secret tunnel used during the wars connecting the Amer fort to Jaigarh