Singapore Extravaganza Highlights
Satiate the child in you as you enjoy various theme based rides and meet your favourite disney characters at the Universal Studios
Visit Chinatown and learn about Chinese traditions, art, and culture through their traditional shophouses, temples, and street food.
Venture into the world of animals to get a close encounter with the wild and ferocious animals at the nocturnal zoo
Lose yourself within the lively landscape, brimming with skyscrapers and towering buildings, backed with picture-perfect skyline and a plethora of activities to do from
Singapore Extravaganza Overview
- Accommodation for 4 nights in Singapore on a double/ triple sharing basis
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel from day 02 to day 05
- Half-day city tour of Singapore
- Night Safari without dinner
- Ticket to Universal Studios, Jurong Park
- Return airport transfers (Singapore Airport - Singapore Hotel - Airport)
- All transfers and sightseeing in a private vehicle according to the itinerary
- Ride into the Singapore Flyer - Asia's largest observation wheel
- Pay homage to a temple that houses Buddha's tooth
- Get trapped into the world of illusions at the Trick Eye Museum
- Experience a heart-pounding 90 secs drop at iFly
- Stroll around the vibrant streets of Chinatown and relish the flavors of your favorite cuisines.
- How To Reach?Singapore is a well-connected state to most of the countries in the world. From India, direct flights to Singapore are available from the cities like New Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad etc. Almost all international airlines fly to the Changi Airport, located in the eastern region of Singapore. The Singapore Changi Airport currently holds the pride of being the world’s best airport and is one of the largest transportation hubs in Southeast Asia.