Explore Golden Triangle beyond Taj Mahal
Dip into it for shopping sprees near the Red Fort with your loved ones and take pictures of the photogenic corners of the city
Stroll around the local markets of Jaipur like Bapu Bazaar and Johri Bazaar as you shop the traditional souvenirs of Rajasthan
Admire the beauty of Amer Fort by visiting the most authentic Sheesh Mahal where the legendary song ‘Pyaar kiya toh darna kya’ was shot
Sit on the edge of the walls of the Nahargarh Fort with your better half and admire the pink city with the sunset overlooking you
Capture the beauty of the universally admired masterpiece – Taj Mahal, and realize why it is one of the 7 Wonders of the World
- Duration: 6 Days / 5 Nights
- Minimum 2 persons are required to book this tour
- The above rates would vary and won't be same on special days such as Diwali, Dussehra, Christmas and New Years, to get the best rates for these days you can connect with us directly.
- Airport / Railway Station pick up and drop as per your flight / train timings
- Comfortable and hygienic Vehicle (SUV / Sedan / Tempo Traveler) as per the group size
- Stay on a double (for couples & special requests) and triple sharing basis in hotels / camps
- Breakfast (from Day 2 to Last Day as per itinerary)
- Driver night charges & allowances, toll tax, parking charges, etc.
- Experienced driver for the entire journey
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Inter State Permit Cost
- Attend the unique Change of Guard Ceremony at the the Rashtrapati Bhawan.
- Walk through the colorful Art Street of the Lodi Colony that's decorated with vibrant murals on the walls.
- Watch the Light and Sound Show at Agra Fort to understand the history of the fort.
- Take an early morning boat ride in the Yamuna River to get a golden glimpse of the Taj Mahal as painted by the rising sun .
- Watch the popular Musical Drama of the Taj Mahal’s story at Kalakriti Convention Center.
- Understand the secrets behind the making of the famous Jaipur Blue Pottery that does not require clay.
- Marvel at the mammoth-sized 18th century Jaivana cannon at Jaigarh, a projectile of which made a small lake in Chaksu after traveling approx. 35 Km.