Experience Uttarakhand Tour Package
Visit the heart of Nainital – Naini Lake and admire the view of standing tall seven hills mirrored in the lake.
Witness the beauty of Mall Road running parallel to the Naini Lake which serves as a prime location for food, culture and shopping.
Pat yourself after taking a daredevil leap from the highest bungee jumping point of India in Rishikesh.
Stand tall at the highest point of Mussoorie – ‘Gun Hill’ and get yourself clicked in the ‘I rule the world’ pose.
Admire the beauty of Kausani and get the best panoramic view of massive Himalayan peaks such as Trishul, Nanda Devi, and the mighty Panchachuli peaks.
Watch the moment of the skiers gliding smoothly over the white sheet of snow as you embark on the longest ropeway of India to Auli that passes over rolling slopes and meandering forest trails.
- Duration: 8 Days/7 Nights
- Comfortable and hygienic Vehicle (SUV / Sedan / Tempo Traveler) as per the group size
- Stay on a double (for couples & special requests) and triple sharing basis in hotels / camps
- Breakfast (from Day 2 to Last Day as per itinerary)
- Driver night charges & allowances, toll tax, parking charges, etc.
- Experienced driver for the entire journey
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Spend some time by yourself and feel peace by watching the 'sleeping beauty' mountains play with clouds.
- Sit and meditate at the Beatles ashram, exactly where the band learned meditation and wrote dozens of songs.
- Admire the night view of Rishikesh as you walk through the glittering Laxman Jhula and listen to the soothing sound of gurgling Ganga flowing underneath.
- Sit by the Auli lake and watch the changing colours of the Nanda Devi peak as painted by the sun during a sunset.
- Take timelapse of the most stunning view of the surrounding mountains and forests from the rope-way in Auli.
- Short 5km trek to Pinnath, a perfect way to rekindle your spirits at Kausani.