Jaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer | Bestseller Rajasthan Tour Package
Witness an exciting mix of Culture, History & Heritage as you set off on a journey to explore the best of Rajasthan
Relive the rich history of grand forts that still tell the stories of endless battles that forged the fabled tale of this royal land
When it comes to colours, they seem a bit brighter in Rajasthan, these are the colours of opulence and royalty that you’ll experience in every corner
Step in a scene straight out of the Arabian Nights as you venture out on a camel ride amidst the beautiful sand dunes
Delve into the flavours of Rajasthan while exploring the local cuisines that are sure to tickle your taste buds
- Duration: 6 Days / 5 Nights
- Minimum 2 persons are required to book this tour
- The above rates would vary and won't be same on special days such as Diwali, Dussehra, Christmas and New Years, to get the best rates for these days you can connect with us directly.
- Airport / Railway Station pick up and drop as per your flight / train timings
- Comfortable and hygienic Vehicle (SUV / Sedan / Tempo Traveler) as per the group size
- Stay on a double (for couples & special requests) and triple sharing basis in hotels / camps
- Breakfast (from Day 2 to Last Day as per itinerary)
- Driver night charges & allowances, toll tax, parking charges, etc.
- Experienced driver for the entire journey
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Understand the secrets behind the making of the famous Jaipur Blue Pottery that does not require clay.
- Enter the Amer Fort in Maharaja Style as to take a ride to the top on an elephant’s back.
- Enjoy authentic Rajasthani experience with the staple food 'Dal Baati Churma' at the Chokhi Dhani Village.
- Marvel at the mammoth-sized 18th century Jaivana Cannon at Jaigarh, a projectile of which made a small lake in Chaksu after traveling approx. 35 Km.
- Visit the Kuldhara Village to know why the entire village was cursed and abandoned overnight.
- Tickle your taste buds by trying the world-famous Jodhpuri Mirchi Vada of Janta Sweets.
- Pay homage to the 350cc Royal Enfield Bullet Motorcycle and learn about its mysterious appearance at Om Banna Temple.