Jaipur Jodhpur Udaipur | Explore the Pink, Blue and White Cities
Admire the beauty of Amer Fort by visiting the most authentic Sheesh Mahal where the legendary song ‘Pyaar kiya toh darna kya’ was shot
Visit one of the most preserved and largest fort of India, Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur and take pictures of the vibrant blue city from the top
Experience the marvel of the color changing columns at Marble Jain Temple of Ranakpur
Float lavishly with your loved ones and marvel at the sight of the Pichola lake which will take you to a different level of stillness
Visit Saheliyon Ki Bari and relax at the Marble seat where once Maharaja and Maharani sat in, while you admire the royal and peaceful view.
- Duration: 6 Days / 5 Nights
- Minimum 2 persons are required to book this tour
- The above rates would vary and won't be same on special days such as Diwali, Dussehra, Christmas and New Years, to get the best rates for these days you can connect with us directly.
- Airport / Railway Station pick up and drop as per your flight / train timings
- Comfortable and hygienic Vehicle (SUV / Sedan / Tempo Traveler) as per the group size
- Stay on a double (for couples & special requests) and triple sharing basis in hotels / camps
- Breakfast (from Day 2 to Last Day as per itinerary)
- Driver night charges & allowances, toll tax, parking charges, etc.
- Experienced driver for the entire journey
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Understand the secrets behind the making of the famous Jaipur Blue Pottery that does not require clay.
- Enter the Amer Fort in Maharaja Style as to take a ride to the top on an elephant’s back.
- Marvel at the mammoth-sized 18th century Jaivana Cannon at Jaigarh, a projectile of which made a small lake in Chaksu after traveling approx. 35 Km.
- Tickle your taste buds by trying the world-famous Jodhpuri Mirchi Vada of Janta Sweets.
- Pay homage to the 350cc Royal Enfield Bullet Motorcycle and learn about its mysterious appearance at Om Banna Temple.
- Peek into the royal lifestyle by visiting the Vintage Car Museum in Udaipur that showcases some of the most exquisite collections of Antique Cars.
- Enjoy the cityscape of the entire Udaipur city and the surrounding lakes and Aravalli Mountain Ranges from the ropeway to Karni Mata Temple.