Jodhpur Jaisalmer | 4 Days in Desert Cities of Rajasthan
Visit the World’s Largest Desert Living Fort – Jaisalmer Fort, and listen to the folk-tales by the locals residing in the fort
Dance on the Rajasthani beats in the local attire with the local Cultural Folk Dancers while having sizzling barbeque in the vivid desert
Relive the Bollywood moments at the Sam Sand Dunes where many blockbuster movies were shot like – Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Airlift, Parmanu and many more.
Visit one of the most preserved and largest fort of India, Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur and take pictures of the vibrant blue city from the top
Witness the local menfolk wearing colorful turbans which have a unique character where you will feel like you have gone back in time.
- Duration: 4 Days / 3 Nights
- Minimum 2 persons are required to book this tour
- The above rates would vary and won't be same on special days such as Diwali, Dussehra, Christmas and New Years, to get the best rates for these days you can connect with us directly.
- Airport / Railway Station pick up and drop as per your flight / train timings
- Comfortable and hygienic Vehicle (SUV / Sedan / Tempo Traveler) as per the group size
- Stay on a double (for couples & special requests) and triple sharing basis in hotels / camps
- Breakfast (from Day 2 to Last Day as per itinerary)
- Driver night charges & allowances, toll tax, parking charges, etc.
- Experienced driver for the entire journey
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Tickle your taste buds by trying the world-famous Jodhpuri Mirchi Vada of Janta Sweets.
- Learn about the unique culture and language of the indigenous tribes by taking a Bishnoi Village Safari
- Update your feed with a beautiful picture against the backdrop of the iconic blue houses of Jodhpur.
- Pay homage to the 350cc Royal Enfield Bullet Motorcycle and learn about its mysterious appearance at Om Banna Temple.
- Visit the Kuldhara Village to know why the entire village was cursed and abandoned overnight.
- Glide over the desert and feel the sand hitting your face as you go Dune Bashing in an open SUV at Sam Sand Dunes.