Kasol Camping And Grahan Trek
Parvati Valley in Himachal Pradesh is home to many marvels of nature that absolutely deserve to be seen and appreciated. While the well known of Kasol is already there, the lesser known gem of Parvati Valley is the village of Grahan. Tucked away amidst the hills with beautiful views of snowcapped peaks all around, Grahan trek is something that will take your breath away with its scenic beauty. This tour gets you a chance to camp by a riverside in Kasol, and trek and camp in the brilliant Grahan Village
- Arrive in Kasol and check into your camps. Spend the rest of the day at your leisure before spending an amazing time around the bonfire at the camps
- Next day, check out of the camps as you will be taken to the starting point of the Grahan trek.
- Reach the rustic beautiful image and spend some time walking in the streets of this village as you enjoy their way of life
- Spend another evening around the bonfire before settling in for the night in the camps at Grahan
- After an amazing morning with some amazing scenes of the valley, wrap up your gear and trek back to bring your journey to an end