Kerala exploring the unexplored Tour
Kerala exploring the unexplored Tour Highlights
Visit the city of Mysore is the pioneer of rich Indian heritage, culture, and wildlife where you would be exploring the most famous tourist hotspots starting from the enchating Mysore Palace, Nandi temple and India’s Oldest Zoo – Mysore Zoo
Explore Wayanad which is loaded with breathtaking views of charming waterfalls, caves, bird watching sites, flora, fauna and an overall bunch of magnificent sights
Get a chance to see the “Niagara Falls of india” – Athirapally Falls which is also a famous shooting spot for many South Indian movies
Feel the breeze at Varkala beach which is considered as one of the top ten seasonal beaches in the world by discovery channel beacuse of its stunning beauty of landscapes and brown sand
Get ready to feel awestruck by the perennial beauty of Idukki which is famous for its scenic routes, calm forests, wildlife and culture
Experience Kerala with utmost safety and comfort in well sanitized accommodation and vehicles
Kerala exploring the unexplored Tour Overview
- Duration: 6 Days & 5 Nights
- Airport pick up and drop as per your flight timings
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (AC Sedan/SUV) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Buffet Breakfast and Dinner from Day 2 to Day 6
- Highly experienced Driver cum Guide
- Accommodation in Deluxe/Super Deluxe/Luxury Hotel (Depending on the variant selected)
- Cruise the backwaters at Alleppey.
- Tea plantation at Munnar.
- Day tour to a spice plantation to Periyar.
- Head to Kovalam for a party atmosphere, or alternatively, find relaxation at Marari Beach.
- Jungle walk at the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Kerala Kathakali Centre one of the most famous places to catch this cultural dance performance, displaying incredible colour, make-up and costume.