Malaysian Delights – Kuala Lumpur, Penang & Langkawi
Malaysian Delights – Kuala Lumpur, Penang & Langkawi Overview
About the tour:
Malaysia is a nation rich in diversity and this diverse cultural heritage adds vibrant colours to every aspect of life here. Home to pristine beaches, lush jungles, and fresh highlands, Malaysia is indeed Asia’s cultural melting pot. Let your spirits soar amidst mist-shrouded mountains, fascinating highlands and the longest cave systems. Malaysia welcomes its guests with the tagline ‘Malaysia truly Asia’ which stands correct as you get to have the most authentic and unique holiday experience. The balance between new and old as well the diversity of people and their culture are nice elements of this stunning country.
From exploring the architectural brilliance of the capital city, Kuala Lumpur to taking the longest and fastest gondola lifts in Southeast Asia to the summit of Genting Highlands, this tour will give you an experience worth every penny. Your astonishment wouldn’t cease here, wait till you discover the land of bountiful beauty, Langkawi, an archipelago off Malaysia’s northwest coast cocooned by the Andaman Sea and offers a medley of scenic paddy fields, jungle-clad hills, and majestic waterfalls.
Malaysian Delights - Kuala Lumpur, Penang & Langkawi Overview
- Accommodation: 2 Nights of accommodation in Kuala Lumpur, 2 nights of accommodation in Penang & 2 nights of accommodation in Langkawi
- Meals: Breakfast as per the itinerary
- Transfers: Transfers through sharing basis
- Transportation: Transfers in an AC Coach
- Airport Transfers: Airport Transfers in a sharing transport
- Sightseeing: Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- City Tour of Kuala Lumpur
- Excursion to Batu Caves
- To and fro transfers from the longest and fastest gondola lifts in Southeast Asia to Genting Highlands
- Excursion to Genting Highlands
- City Tour of Penang
- Island Hopping Tour of Langkawi
- How to reach?There are many direct flights from all the major cities in India like Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, and Mumbai to Malaysia. However, the Chennai to Malaysia flight is the shortest one with less than 4 hours.