Nainital Auli Tour Package
Nainital Auli Tour Package Highlights
Visit the heart of Nainital – Naini Lake and admire the view of standing tall seven hills mirrored in the lake.
Take a timelapse of the clouds playing hide and seek with the mystic Nanda Devi peak as you sit by yourself by the blue waters of the Auli lake.
Boost your adrenaline by indulging in white water rafting in Rishikesh with its untamed currents, the drifts and the fast rapids.
Watch the moment of the skiers gliding smoothly over the white sheet of snow as you embark on the longest ropeway of India to Auli that passes over rolling slopes and meandering forest trails.
Admire the beauty of Kausani and get the best panoramic view of massive Himalayan peaks such as Trishul, Nanda Devi and the mighty Panchachuli peaks.
Nainital Auli Tour Package Overview
- Duration: 6 Days, 5 Nights
- Accommodation in hotel as per the variant selected
- Highly-experienced driver cum guide
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All toll tax, parking, fuel and driver allowances
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (AC Sedan/SUV/Traveler) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary
- Get fascinated with the bird’s eye view of the entire Nainital town as you glide down in the Cable Car from Snow View Point
- Walk on the green trail along the McDonald's Circular Road and try spotting a barking deer
- Short 5km trek to Pinnath, a perfect way to rekindle your spirits at Kausani.
- Taste and buy different flavored tea by visiting the Kausani Tea Estate.
- Sit and meditate at the Beatles ashram, exactly where the band learned meditation and wrote dozens of songs
- Admire the view of Rishikesh as you walk through the glittering Laxman Jhula
- Take timelapse of the most stunning view of the surrounding mountains and forests from the rope-way in Auli.
- Try your hands on adventurous sports activities such as paragliding and trekking like Nanda Devi, Kamet, Mana Parvat, Dunagiri.