Private 7 Days Leh Ladakh Sightseeing Tour
Private 7 Days Leh Ladakh Sightseeing Tour Highlights
Enjoy adventurous, thrilling and cultural experiences in a well sanitised private vehicle
Head to Nubra valley via world’s highest all season motorable road Khardung-La Pass, witness the beauty of the snow capped mountains, glaciers & sand dunes.
Visit pangong lake; world’s highest saltwater lake that changes its colour from shades of blue to green to red
Get yourself 200 years back in the past and experience the local culture, Lifestyle & cuisines in traditional Ladakhi homes.
Experience Ladakh in a sanitised private vehicle with utmost safety and comfort
7 Days Leh Srinagar Sightseeing Tour Overview
- Duration: 7 Days & 6 Night
- Passes Covered: Khardung-la (18,000 ft) | Chang-la (17,688 ft) | Zojila pass (11,500 ft)
- Customisation available on request. Please hit the 'Send Enquiry' button to get in touch with the destination expert.
- The package is valid for a minimum of 4 PAX count. Also, the price of the package may vary as per the available inventory and dates.
- Airport pick up and drop as per your flight timings
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Innova/ Xylo/ Tavera/ Scorpio/ Similar) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Stay in hygienic and sanitized standard hotels in Leh as per the requirements
- Breakfast and Dinner (starting with dinner on day 1 & ending with breakfast on the last day as per itinerary)
- Assured Inner-Line Permit for all restricted areas as per the itinerary
- Wildlife Fee and Environmental Fee
- Driver night charges, toll tax, parking charges, etc.
- Experienced driver for the entire journey
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Evening Bonfire (in Nubra)
- Oxygen cylinder and basic first-aid during the tour.
- Enjoy Thukpa, traditional Ladakhi cuisine at The Tibetan Kitchen restaurant
- Hangout at Lala's Art Café for a tall glass of Italian coffee
- River rafting at the world’s highest river-rafting point, Sangam
- Ride the remarkable double-humped (Bactrian) camels found exclusively at Nubra valley
- Feast on delicious Maggi at the Khardungla-pass
- Shop souvenirs for friends and family at the Leh Market
- Pay tribute to our brave soldiers of the Indian Army who fought in the 1999 Kargil War
- Take a soothing Shikara Ride in the famous Dal Lake