Rajasthan Tour Package with Camping & Jeep Safari
Admire the beauty of Amer Fort by visiting the most authentic Sheesh Mahal where the legendary song ‘Pyaar kiya toh darna kya’ was shot
Visit one of the most preserved and largest fort of India, Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur and take pictures of the vibrant blue city from the top
Visit the miraculous Tanot Mata Temple near Sam sand Dunes where it is believed that due to the divine powers present near this temple, defused over 3000 bombs and saved many soldiers’ lives
Witness the local menfolk wearing colorful turbans which have a unique character where you will feel like you have gone back in time
Sit on the edge of the walls of the Nahargarh Fort with your loved ones and admire the pink city with the sunset overlooking you
- Duration: 6 Days / 5 Nights
- Minimum 2 persons are required to book this tour
- The above rates would vary and won't be same on special days such as Diwali, Dussehra, Christmas and New Years, to get the best rates for these days you can connect with us directly.
- Airport / Railway Station pick up and drop as per your flight / train timings
- Comfortable and hygienic Vehicle (SUV / Sedan / Tempo Traveler) as per the group size
- Stay on a double (for couples & special requests) and triple sharing basis in hotels / camps
- Breakfast (from Day 2 to Last Day as per itinerary)
- Driver night charges & allowances, toll tax, parking charges, etc.
- Experienced driver for the entire journey
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Understand the secrets behind the making of the famous Jaipur Blue Pottery that does not require clay.
- Enter the Amer Fort in Maharaja Style as to take a ride to the top on an elephant’s back.
- Marvel at the mammoth-sized 18th century Jaivana Cannon at Jaigarh, a projectile of which made a small lake in Chaksu after traveling approx. 35 Km.
- Tickle your taste buds by trying the world-famous Jodhpuri Mirchi Vada of Janta Sweets.
- Pay homage to the 350cc Royal Enfield Bullet Motorcycle and learn about its mysterious appearance at Om Banna Temple.
- Visit the Kuldhara Village to know why the entire village was cursed and abandoned overnight.
- Glide over the desert and feel the sand hitting your face as you go Dune Bashing in an open SUV at Sam Sand Dunes.