Shangarh Jibhi Tour Package
Shangarh Jibhi Tour Package Overview
About the Tour:
Take a trip to the beautiful Hidden Himalayas as you go exploring the quaint little towns that are secretly hidden in the laps of the Himalayas. The tour will take you to Shangarh, an idyllic little town stationed in the Himalayan National Park in the Sainj Valley. With the breathtaking panorama views and the untouched beauty of the meadows, Shangarh offers unexpected encounters with beautiful scenery at every turn.
You’ll also be travelling to the beautiful Tirthan Valley, which nestles the beautiful towns of Jibhi, Banjar, and Gushaini. Set by the Tirthan River, these towns are ideal for travellers who are looking to escape mundane existence in concrete jungles and busy cities for rejuvenation. Jibhi offers the perfect mix of lovely short trails, which could be followed without a guide; longer, more elusive paths deep into the forests, which can be explored under expert guidance; breath-taking waterfalls; and meandering rivers to wander along the banks.
- Duration: 6 Days, 5 Nights
- Accommodation in Hotel as per the variant selected
- Breakfast and Dinner as mentioned in the variant
- Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All toll tax, parking, fuel, and driver allowances
- All applicable taxes
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (AC Sedan/SUV/Traveler) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary
- Have delicious Himachali Cuisine also known as 'Pahadi' Cuisine
- Experience the Pahadi lifestyle by staying in a homestay
- Get a feel of Mini Thailand at Kulhi Katandi - a lake surrounded by large rocks