Srinagar Tour with Gulmarg and Pahalgam
Srinagar Tour with Gulmarg and Pahalgam Highlights
Known as Heaven on Earth, Kashmir is bestowed with verdant meadows, lush valleys, dense forests, splendid temples and serene lakes that serves as a perfect scenic backdrop.
Experience the Shikara Ride with your loved ones while rowing heartshaped pedals and forming a backdrop of the silent sunset with your favorite music
Marvel the enchanting Kashmir Valley and the snow cladded peaks as you embark on the world’s 2nd highest Gondola in Gulmarg
Visit India’s first colorful floating market, set against the beautiful backdrop, which marks it as a photographer’s haven
Treat your taste buds with flavourful delicacies of Kashmir like Kahwa Tea or Wazwan /Rogan Josh etc
Srinagar Tour with Gulmarg and Pahalgam Overview
- Duration: 4 days and 3 nights
- Airport pick up and drop as per your flight timings
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Ac Sedan/SUV car) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast and Dinner (North Indian Cuisine) at all hotels as per itinerary
- Highly experienced Driver cum guide
- Accommodation (Depending on the variant selected)
- Row your own Shikara at Dal Lake
- Try out Cafes such as Winterfell, and Chai Jaai Tea Roo
- See attractions like the Floating Vegetable Market, and the Mir Bahris
- Shop Pashmina Shawls, crafts and décor made out of walnut and maple wood
- Enjoy Adventure activities at Aru Valley
- Have fun in doing snow activities at Gulmarg
- Enjoy Horse riding at Alpather Lake
- Drop by the Muslim shrine of Baba Reshi to pay a holy tribute.